Breaking BSNL has no Fund to Pay Salary to it's employees

Instead of BSNL, the government should consider shutting down Air India. It is the biggest money-leaching PSU.

Off-topic: Choosing not to keep Jet Airways alive was a good decision taken by the Sarkar in a way, in the sense that the SBI and others should not step into the mess of a private company, but keeping AI flying is not much better. Unholy fall of Jet Airways, a parrot the bankers killed with kindness

Last edited:
I am thinking why they were getting paid till now ??

When I contacted them for Fiber connection one year ago they told me to get JIO instead of BSNL so how they can expect salary from a brand which they itself were destroying !! :angry2::angry2::angry2:

Sure, charge BSNL employee salary tax on public and pay them so that they can continue doing their great work!

Instead of BSNL, the government should consider shutting down Air India. It is the biggest money-leaching PSU.

Off-topic: Choosing not to keep Jet Airways alive was a good decision taken by the Sarkar in a way, in the sense that the SBI and others should not step into the mess of a private company, but keeping AI flying is not much better. Unholy fall of Jet Airways, a parrot the bankers killed with kindness

Air india loss till now is 53,000 crore whereas for BSNL it is 90,000 crore. So how does air india become biggest money leaching PSU ? 🤔

Why No One Wants Air India Stake: Accumulated Losses More Than India's Health Budget in FY18

Last edited:

When I contacted them for Fiber connection one year ago they told me to get JIO instead of BSNL so how they can expect salary from a brand which they itself were destroying !! :angry2::angry2::angry2:
They advised me to get connect broadband (local ISP) after two months of follow-up and exchange visits, which when I got, the same day bsnl technician comes asking if I need connection 😂😂😂

They advised me to get connect broadband (local ISP) after two months of follow-up and exchange visits, which when I got, the same day bsnl technician comes asking if I need connection 😂😂😂

I think it's difficult to make them work.please close this bsnl soon to save tax payers money.i don't know why this govt despite having full majority but not taking bold steps. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock