BSNL Bharat Fiber to upgrade speed and FUP of existing plans. :ok2::ok2:

AY86hBY.png

2CvheRr.png

vTdg3nT.png

revised-bsnl-bharat-fiber-ftth-broadband-plans-october-2020.pdf

250 GB at ₹399
but only 100 GB at ₹499? 🤔
speed is same for both

Come on guys... It is totally illogical to expect logic in tariff plans of BSNL. For eg: look at the plans in S.No: 14 and 15. Both are ACTIVE plans. Both are SAME RENTAL of Rs849. same new SPEED, same post fup speed, But one is with 600GB and another is just 425GB.

Is the update happened or when was planned ?
Today I went to Telephone Exchange in my town and asked about these plans. The staff (SDE) said, it's coming, but not very soon (at least in my town). They still have doubt that their infra may have some bottlenecks to open floodgates (like upgrading all 50Mbps users to 100Mbps ones) all at once. So they are launching 3.3TB in Metros first, then some speed upgrade plans (with old GB limits) to some other cities and eventually open up high speed to all FTTH customers incl rural (with same small GB limits till competition reaches them) within a month or two.

I can guess the following advantages, if what he said is true:-
[1] They can estimate the usages and upgrade their equipments wherever necessary now.
[2] Keeping low speed + low GB limits in places without competition will anger the customers and at least increasing the speed (with same data limits) will pacify them for now. As they have experienced high speed now, they may NOT jump ship when competition reach their town. (plus why pay another round of security deposit)
[3] Once competition reaches near, all they have to do is removing the GB limit (upto 3.3TB), which is easy to manage than increasing SPEED + removing Data Limit BOTH at the same time.
[4] Keeping the higher revenue running till competition reaches.

All is good, but I have only one doubt. Is BSNL really that much smart??? We have to wait to find that out...

I am wandering what exactly is the reason behind the existence of BSNL now?! They are supposed to revolutionize internet in India by providing cheap and fast internet to masses. While they are doing something else. Even in metro cities, they have high priced package with low benefits. Even before 2016, they used charge 200 per GB with unstable, slow connection. No use being a Public sector. Waste of tax money!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock