BSNL 3G Data Card Now at Rs. 1280

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 3,793

M@zh@R

Reaction score
ILxfk.jpg

India’s National Telecom Backbone Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) slashed the price of its plug-n-play 3G USB Data card from Rs. 1600 to Rs. 1280 for its prospective customer in all telecom circles.

With the price reduction now BSNL’s 3.6 Mbps 3G Data Card (all models) will cost just Rs. 1280 (Excl. of VAT) instead of Rs. 1600. The 3G Data Card price reduction offer will be valid up to 30th November 2011.

BSNL 3G Data Card will enable anytime, anywhere instant High Speed wireless Internet connectivity across more than 1000 cities in India with speed up to 3.6 Mbps and 7.2 Mbps (depends on device) for laptops and other computing devices, thereby significantly benefiting business users, roamers and travelers.
Source:telecomtalk

wow too much decreased price.a couple of months before i had buyed it but it costed me rs300/-

^^^^^^^ you had buyed 2nd hand or what??
too slow i don't like .. i like broadband...

lol...i never use 2nd hnd .....its new...but price was high in past naa..isi liye

@bapun, you have mentioned as Rs.300, that is why the confusion is. It should be Rs.3000.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock