Good News Brought New Desktop Computer

• Thread starter veejay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,071

veejay

Reaction score
Hi Friends, Admins and moderators

I bought new Desktop (assembled) with configuration gigabyte motherboard model ga-h110m-ww, 8gb ram, 1.5 tb hard disk, 5.1 creative speakers and creative recon3d sound card, Samsung 24 inches curved monitor, Nvidia graphics card and internet provider is smartnet from cuddalore with 10mbps unlimited speed. I have installed bluestacks and using jio tv.

Regards,
Yours Raja.

I bought new Desktop (assembled) with ..... 8gb ram .....
Congratulations for the new purchase.
Make sure the installed Operating System (Windows) is 64 bit version, otherwise the installed RAM is useless beyond 3gb... :tup:
Press Windows key + Pause Break Key to check the sysemt type :idea:

Congrats Bro :)

Hi Friends, Admins and moderators

I bought new Desktop (assembled) with configuration gigabyte motherboard model ga-h110m-ww, 8gb ram, 1.5 tb hard disk, 5.1 creative speakers and creative recon3d sound card, Samsung 24 inches curved monitor, Nvidia graphics card and internet provider is smartnet from cuddalore with 10mbps unlimited speed. I have installed bluestacks and using jio tv.

Regards,
Yours Raja.

Congrats do post some pics.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock