Broadband providers by using Dish...

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for Broadband providers by using Dish and LNB...
Is there any providers?
I am living in rural area...Most of the day the internet of telecom providers r very slow...Very less chance of cable broadband connections but still trying for it...
If any providers then please give some details...
Thanx in Advance...

Bro, currently no operator use dish for broadband connection,

I think railwire broadband provide in rural areas also,

Try railwire & airtel

Just try to send the email & twitter dm to airtel, they will check ur location & confirm if ur location is available for install the connection,

Airtel Broadband Nodal Support

Btw bro, just for kidding yesterday r u watched this movie Tamizhuku En Ondrai Azhuthavum?, i'm also watched this movie on yesterday, in this movie, hero connected dth dish for mobile tower to getting signal, hope one day it's will become true

Btw bro, just for kidding yesterday r u watched this movie Tamizhuku En Ondrai Azhuthavum?, i'm also watched this movie on yesterday, in this movie, hero connected dth dish for mobile tower to getting signal, hope one day it's will become true
LOL, I tried this 3 years ago and failed. It didn't improve signal level or quality for me. In the place of LNB, I had placed the wifi receiver (Airtel Hotspot)

Is there any providers?
I am living in rural area...Most of the day the internet of telecom providers r very slow...Very less chance of cable broadband connections but still trying for it...
Thanx in Advance...
If you have some level of signal available and if it's weak, you can try using signal boosters. If it's due to their speed issues at the exchange, then nothing can be done I guess

Is there any providers?
Thanx in Advance...
Which is your area ? Have you tried BSNL ADSL ?

Which is your area ? Have you tried BSNL ADSL ?
I am near Mangalore Karnataka...I was using bsnl broadband and working fine...Once the underground cable got faulty they didn't fix it... tried for 4 months but in vain....Tried all including Twitter. But in vain...

I am near Mangalore Karnataka...I was using bsnl broadband and working fine...Once the underground cable got faulty they didn't fix it... tried for 4 months but in vain....Tried all including Twitter. But in vain...
Have you tried self care portal for registering complaint ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock