Bought SuperFan [energy efficient fan]

unicorn

Reaction score
My old orient bed room ceiling fan started making screeching noise a month ago. So decided to buy a fan. First thought of buying a normal ceiling fan. But i came across this energy efficient fans in Internet. So thought of buying that.

First I decided to go with Gorilla Fan which costs 3200rs. Then I came across another brand which got good reviews. SuperFan that costs 3600rs online

What so special with these fans one might ask. One big difference is these are energy efficient fans which saves power than regular fans.

So thought of ordering superfan in Amazon. But i came to know that industry is just two kilometers away from my home. So visited the industry and they happily walk me through their technology. first they told they can't sell it directly and i have to buy via dealer. But then they accepted to sell me one. There are many colors to choose. More than 7 or 8 colors. I choose orange.

Now coming to working of fan. It just works like any another fan. But main difference is it just consumes 35W compared to 75W of normal fan. So it saves more than 50% of your electric bill.

What more interesting with this fan is it comes with Remote. We can control the speed and on/off with remote. No need of regulator.
Also it got a LED light in its logo which acts as a night lamp

I am already noticing electric savings. If its good for another two three months, i am planning to buy few more

how do you upload a photo

Same story here. Last year an old Orient failed in our house and we bought one energy efficient super fan. Now thinking of changing all fans as bill has gone down with just one fan replacement.

EDIT: Fan wind speed is 95% of normal Crompton/Orient fan in full speed. If you are only looking for most powerful fan then go for normal fan. But if you want 50% energy saving then go for it. Performance is satisfactory. I think it has a DC motor.

Sriyans Sharma said:
Is it really good?

Yes Bro. Its very good. Also if you are running UPS frequently then this fan is best as it consumes very less power.

Speed 3 consumes 26W and speed 4 consumes 30W. Speed 5 consumes 35W. I use this always in speed  which throws good amount of air.

unicorn said:
Yes Bro. Its very good. Also if you are running UPS frequently then this fan is best as it consumes very less power.

Speed 3 consumes 26W and speed 4 consumes 30W. Speed 5 consumes 35W. I use this always in speed  which throws good amount of air.

How is the air quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock