• Thread starter Advik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,232

Advik

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Guyz,
I ordered JBL In-Ear Headphone C100SI on Amazon and received today.

Price - ₹649
Got 200 Hundred Cashback Via Amazon Prime.

Review -
1. Sound Quality - I impressed with sound quality too much. Bass, Treble, Beats everything is equal. Sound is clear, we can listen everything clearly in the songs.
You need to set Equalizer for better sound.
Marks - 9/10

2. Build Quality - Not Impressed with it, build quality should be better. We need to careful about damage.
Marks - 7/10

Overall Happy with the product and enjoying it.
Overall Rating - 8/10.

Thanks For Your Time 😊
R0mLXqH.jpg

eaWvHRF.jpg

LK1tU8n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Guyz,
I ordered JBL In-Ear Headphone C100SI on Amazon and received today.

Price - ₹649
Got 200 Hundred Cashback Via Amazon Prime.

Review -
1. Sound Quality - I impressed with sound quality too much. Bass, Treble, Beats everything is equal. Sound is clear, we can listen everything clearly in the songs.
You need to set Equalizer for better sound.
Marks - 9/10

2. Build Quality - Not Impressed with it, build quality should be better. We need to careful about damage.
Marks - 7/10

Overall Happy with the product and enjoying it.
Overall Rating - 8/10.

Thanks For Your Time 😊
R0mLXqH.jpg

eaWvHRF.jpg

LK1tU8n.jpg

R0mLXqH.jpg

eaWvHRF.jpg

LK1tU8n.jpg
Do u store your music in phone or use music streaming service like Jiosaavn,Gaana?
Because I bought Poweramp Pro(Exceptional Equalizer) few years back but now only use Jiosaavn for music but the inbuilt Equalizer of these Music Streaming app are good but not to the level of Poweramp.

Do u store your music in phone or use music streaming service like Jiosaavn,Gaana?
Because I bought Poweramp Pro(Exceptional Equalizer) few years back but now only use Jiosaavn for music but the inbuilt Equalizer of these Music Streaming app are good but not to the level of Poweramp.
Actually bro during travel time I use local music app due to network issue and at home I use JioSaavn or Wynk.
In wynk music app there is no Equalizer so I use default music app Equalizer for Wynk Music and For JioSaavn I use their App's Equalizer. I never used Poweramp Pro so cant say about level of quality for Equalizer of these apps.

Congrats brother but for lesser price you get great quality over the ear headphones on Ali express which beats any branded ones in this price range. I was really unhappy with my last JBL headphones which many on Flipkart claimed had amazing bass but turned out to be terrible.

Flat wire headphones are more durable, using boat 225 from almost two years still working, survived many pulls, other headphones might have gone bad
Best part is if something happens they replace it. I have two pair. I replaced both of them.

Best part is if something happens they replace it. I have two pair. I replaced both of them.
I also have two boat headphones one is mine and other for sis, mine's warranty is over now. How did you get it replaced by calling customer care, did you send them old headphones

I also have two boat headphones one is mine and other for sis, mine's warranty is over now. How did you get it replaced by calling customer care, did you send them old headphones
Register here.👇
-CUSTOMER VALUE-
Courier guy which they will arrange will come and collect your headphone (not box, accesories) for free. They will replace the product within 10-15 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock