• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Bought a Sierra Blue iPhone 13 Pro Max

Advik

Reaction score
Yes we can unlock it with our apple watch very smoothly.
I have Apple Watch Series 6 and it works perfectly whenever I wear a mask.

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Approximately how much has it costed you buying from US? Even I have ordered 256 GB variant in Graphite but at ridiculous Indian Pricing and yet to receive it

Last edited:

Sparker0i

Contributor
Reaction score
Approximately how much has it costed you buying from US? Even I have ordered 256 GB variant in Graphite but at ridiculous Indian Pricing and yet to receive it
$1228, which comes to around 90k in Indian pricing. Compare that to the ₹140k price of the same phone's same variant in India... That's why I bought from the US, otherwise I would've given out my OnePlus for exchange..

Sparker0i

Contributor
Reaction score
An update to this:

So my bhabhi's iphone XS Max broke soon after my brother bought this Sierra blue 13 Pro max. So he asked me whether I could give this phone to her, and I said yes.

Then now he bought an iPhone 13 Pro max gold variant, 256G from Apple website and it will reach him during the first week of December, right before his flight to India.

The Sierra blue colour is very much in demand right now unfortunately, so I'm sad that I'll miss out on that one, but still I'm getting an iPhone anyway 😌

Top Bottom