• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,697

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Today I was supposed to recieve a package. No one came or even called. They sent me a reschedule link which doesn't work. I entered AWB number on tracking. I tried to enter my number for rescheduling. It says number is not registered number. If that's true. Why am I recieving updates on my number? And the worst is customer service being not available today. This is so unprofessional. I specifically stayed at home foe my consignment to arrive.
opXQtnj.jpg

5yNDfFo.jpg

YfMxPjC.jpg

Add pathetic management as well. Assigned by parcel to agent of area far away from my house. He has to go back and return the package to assign to someone else.

No third party courier company offers quality service in India IMO. Delhivery is slightly better in terms of their online portal but they also don't allow to call customer care, you can only mail and wait for a response.

No third party courier company offers quality service in India IMO. Delhivery is slightly better in terms of their online portal but they also don't allow to call customer care, you can only mail and wait for a response.
If one has the local courier office contact of respective courier services, they help us in getting the orders delivered. However, that shouldn't be required. I am only saying this because the service quality is not upto the mark.

Phone of customer service 18602331234 is not working today. It's busy today throughout the day. Sent mail to them too received no response. Raise a ticket with the e-commerce platform. Let's see what action is taken.

Phone of customer service 18602331234 is not working today. It's busy today throughout the day. Sent mail to them too received no response. Raise a ticket with the e-commerce platform. Let's see what action is taken.
You missed out the "brahmastra". 🤪

Twitter: @BlueDart_

Finally got it delivered. After several calls. My shipment almost got sent back. Thing is they delivered my package to wrong delivery centre. They personally came to deliver the package to me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock