Discussion Effects on climate from bitcoin

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,738
unnecessary mining needs to be stopped or they to need to focus on utilizing more energy efficient way of using blockchain tech for cryptocurrency. bit coin aren't bad but the way they are excessively mined using energy intensive method is indeed harmful to environment
If there's no mining, there's no point of decentralisation. Bitcoin was born to be decentralised, and not be controlled by any Central authority.

Cryptos that are centralised and/or have unlimited or close to unlimited supply are bad for everyone. Bitcoin isn't.

To learn why mining is necessary, you need to know the history and importance of Bitcoin. Like I had mentioned above, this is the best place to start learning about Bitcoin and crypto in general:
teachyourselfcrypto.com is a good place to start..

As if anything Elon says makes sense. He is already a dumb figure in the crypto industry and this news had only heightened that status.
Then he says this..

As if anything Elon says makes sense. He is already a dumb figure in the crypto industry and this news had only heightened that status.
Then he says this..
Really?

Yes he is. He has zero technical knowledge and is only cashing in on the interest crypto is receiving today worldwide... He is a joke for those who understand crypto...
i totally agree with you bro...he was cashing on bull run..... he was just pumping and dumping his money....and was hyping dodge coin

i totally agree with you bro...he was cashing on bull run..... he was just pumping and dumping his money....and was hyping dodge coin
Doge and it's siblings like Shiba, Floki, Baby Doge and what not 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock