Good News Bihar cricket league live on Eurosport

vicky 1213

Reaction score
HgAuLaW.jpg

They celebrating 1st anniversary in style
Inko bhi fancodiya bimari ho gayi hai

Who wants to watch NBA or La Liga when all eyes are on Bihar Cricket League? In couple of days Bellator, Ring of Honor and Lucha Undergound are leaving tv too. If someone like Viacom18 doesn't starts a sports channel. We are doomed. These big broadcasters earlier took small Football leagues from smaller channels and starved these channels of content which forced them to shut down. Now won't even touch the so called minor leagues now.

Who wants to watch NBA or La Liga when all eyes are on Bihar Cricket League? In couple of days Bellator, Ring of Honor and Lucha Undergound are leaving tv too. If someone like Viacom18 doesn't starts a sports channel. We are doomed. These big broadcasters earlier took small Football leagues from smaller channels and starved these channels of content which forced them to shut down. Now won't even touch the so called minor leagues now.
Don't worry FANCODE hai na

I think this is best tym to subscribe FANCODE 399/yearly plan
Bcz after shutdown of1sports they definitely get sum more sports rights

There will be a time when Sony and Star will only telecast IPL and Indian cricket matches.. 😓

I have still subbed to them because of Eredivisie and Major League Soccer. If they will stop telecasting those, i will unsub them. They should seriously stop that gulf 24/7 and telecast more of Football, MMA and Formula/GP. Even Tennis is better. Gulf is very boring. I don't understand a iota about that game. Even if i will understand, I can not play it as there is no golf course here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock