BharOS

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,205
I was excited but only got disappointment in the end. For the record since this is not mentioned anywhere even in news articles published by several media houses, it is NOT an 'operating system' but a custom ROM based on Android AOSP.

RlQZ5j2.png

Building a custom ROM and a new Operating System (OS) are entirely different things. Any reputable organisation should not use those words interchangeably and claim to have created new OS when in reality they haven't.

A lot of companies already use their own variant of Android but what history has shown us is that creating and succeeding with new Operating System is almost impossible, a big example is Windows Mobile, despite the backing of Microsoft it failed primarily due to monopoly of Android and iOS which caused lack of available apps on their platform.

This is a AOSP. Not expected from India to say this a OS.

They are selling their power in the name of patriotism. This was also done by Micromax, see what happened to it.

This proves that we are still not able to compete with iOS and Android.

I think they sold this to lava, micromax etc. I don't think Indian population want this. Because privacy is not matter for him. We watch Indian matches from external source. We use Google and WhatsApp. So, why we use signal and duckduckgo. A largest number of population not on signal app. And duckduckgo not comparable with Google . Google is tech giant in the world.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock