BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

Bharat fiber services started in rural towns too...They r installing the cable in main roads and sub roads for free...From there up to our house they charge for cable @ Rs 13/- per meter...Then Rs 6500/- for installation and single band G/EPON...If we need Dual band then we have to pay Rs 1000/- extra...
I got this info...It may differ location to location....
The plans r...

fEILLOI.jpg

From there up to our house they charge for cable @ Rs 13/- per meter...Then Rs 6500/- for installation and single band G/EPON...If we need Dual band then we have to pay Rs 1000/- extra...
But it's mentioned Free Installation on their website. Scroll is running. 🤔

Actually no... Whatever BSNL says, the local providers charge according to thier wishes... At my home town, earlier it used to 500 for installation now it's 1500. The router they provide is also very bad.. But we have no other option but to buy it because they use an entirely different mechanism than other providers..

All depends on LCO who is also local dealer....He have full rights to charge whatever he wants to...Even if we complain to higher offices there too they say as ask the LCO itself..

Actually no... Whatever BSNL says, the local providers charge according to thier wishes... At my home town, earlier it used to 500 for installation now it's 1500. The router they provide is also very bad.. But we have no other option but to buy it because they use an entirely different mechanism than other providers..
Exactly...
In Mangalore our DeeNet ISP is providing G/EPON for free to use basis...But the LCO charging up to Rs 3000 - we have no choices...

Yeah. They are still charging me 90 plus GST for ONT since i took the connection back in 2017. The benefit is as they said they will replace the ONT for free in case it will stop working. Now that i think, i have paid around 4000 for a low quality ONT in 3 years. But there is no way out as other service providers are not available in my area.

Where can i get the WiFi password for the Digisol ONT device. Only the username and password of the website (admin panel) in mentioned. ???

Where can i get the WiFi password for the Digisol ONT device. Only the username and password of the website (admin panel) in mentioned. ???
If u can open the ONT then will find in wifi/wireless settings section...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock