BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

Will this ONT modem work on any FTTH connection given by the franchise or it depends on whichever the franchise says we need to buy him .

The reason i am asking is for one of my colleague , the franchise said ONT modem will cost 3500rs.. here you have purchased for 1900..hence wanted to buy this.
also tell me where to buy this ..thanks
Yes It will surely work

What is the download and upload speed of BSNL in your area?
I am asking this because I want to buy BSNL Fiber connection.

What is the download and upload speed of BSNL in your area?
I am asking this because I want to buy BSNL Fiber connection.
Speed is good.

WCIIcym.png

Which plan are you using now?
Did BSNL charge you for installation?
The plan is 500GB_CUL which cost at ₹777 per month and I remember yes they charged around ₹250 for installation and one month charge of plan as security deposit

The plan is 500GB_CUL which cost at ₹777 per month and I remember yes they charged around ₹250 for installation and one month charge of plan as security deposit
It's ₹250 or ₹2500 because when I called BSNL Broadband customer service helpline (1800 345 1500) yesterday, they told me that the installation charge would be ₹ 2500 and this installation charge will be recovered in the first bill.

@abhishekarora

Thanks for the pics, is it possible to avoid drilling the hole and instead make the fiber line come through ADSL line, like I have presently in the pic below.

QB1sDpQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@abhishekarora

Thanks for the pics, is it possible to avoid drilling the hole and instead make the fiber line come through ADSL line, like I have presently in the pic below.

QB1sDpQ.jpg
That totally depends upon the line man. Mostly they will not prefer this because this needs a lot of efforts, but at the same time if you manage to convince them they will surely pull the fiber using existing cable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock