BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

@abhishekarora bro now please share the bill with all pages.
Here are the bill pages.

edRymYK.png

rdtTzRy.png

9ImScB7.png

I don't understand the Adjustment amount of 529rs for Clip Charges.
And how much was your dad billed for ONT?
529₹ is for the box they installed on the wall.
And my father paid 2100₹ for ONT (including GST)

@abhishekarora Which box? That small white junction box inside the room? If yes than how can they charged for that small box rs529 (exclusive of tax) ?
Or some other box outside? Can you share the pic if it is a different box on outside wall?

Last edited:
This is the first time I have heard about charges for that.
Anyway my FTTH installation guy will never come. Landline has been dead for a week as well.
I hate BSNL now.

This is the first time I have heard about charges for that.
Anyway my FTTH installation guy will never come. Landline has been dead for a week as well.
I hate BSNL now.
I googled and found that clip charges are actually for bsnl landline with caller ID. @abhishekarora Please confirm that if you have also got a new landline instrument with caller ID from bsnl ? If not then you can complain to bsnl exchange for wrong billing. Pls confirm and Reply .

Last edited:
I googled and found that clip charges are actually for bsnl landline with caller ID. @abhishekarora Please confirm that if you have also got a new landline instrument with caller ID from bsnl ? If not then you can complain to bsnl exchange for wrong billing. Pls confirm and Reply .
No they didn't provided any instrument, if this is the case I ll ask my father to confirm what is this charges about?

No they didn't provided any instrument, if this is the case I ll ask my father to confirm what is this charges about?
@abhishekarora You were taking about some box on wall, so which box you were talking about? Was you taking about that small white junction box of inside wall of the room?
Or some other box outside, like dp box?
Can you please share the pic of that different box on wall?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock