BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

I don't know anything about this but at present I am happy with airtel fiber. Fast Speed. Best service. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
There is no comparison with private players, but BSNL is for those who don't have any other options and Local ISPs are looting them.

Direct is actually much worse than LCO as you know BSNL sarkari babus.
Naa its the opposite for me. The staff has been really helpful and knowledgeable, no babus left anymore after the VRS thing. We had a lco before but his service was poor, so people around complaint and bsnl officials terminated his contract and started giving connections directly, and now the service is exponentially improved.

I don't know anything about this but at present I am happy with airtel fiber. Fast Speed. Best service. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Airtel is so much better, undoubtedly the best isp !! Far better than jio and bsnl. As per my experience I'd rate Airtel<bsnl<jio

Naa its the opposite for me. The staff has been really helpful and knowledgeable, no babus left anymore after the VRS thing. We had a lco before but his service was poor, so people around complaint and bsnl officials terminated his contract and started giving connections directly, and now the service is exponentially improved.
Again it depends from area to area. I am just saying the average, As LCO would offer better service since BSNL babus do not have fear of JOB loss where the LCO will straightly in Loss if his connection gets cut. Also, I have taken BSNL broadband there times 2 times copper one and once FTTH and the FTTH experience was good since my LCO is good, When BSNL launched the new plans the LCO was not having the access to change so he told me to contact local JTO and the JTO was not even having a clue about new plans and told me to submit an application on paper, who the hell in this modern world submits application written on paper for changing plans. :dodgy2: :biggrin:

Again it depends from area to area. I am just saying the average, As LCO would offer better service since BSNL babus do not have fear of JOB loss where the LCO will straightly in Loss if his connection gets cut. Also, I have taken BSNL broadband there times 2 times copper one and once FTTH and the FTTH experience was good since my LCO is good, When BSNL launched the new plans the LCO was not having the access to change so he told me to contact local JTO and the JTO was not even having a clue about new plans and told me to submit an application on paper, who the hell in this modern world submits application written on paper for changing plans. :dodgy2: :biggrin:
The plan upgrade now can be done online but a downgrade of plan has to be submitted via a written application πŸ˜….

I used to have BSNL ADSL broadband long ago (like 7+ years ago) and it was managed by BSNL exchange people and they never gave a damn when there was a wire cut or disconnection. I used to have packet loss, frequent disconnections, and the problems were never-ending.

Now I use Railwire broadband which is provided by the local cable operator (LCO) and the management is top-notch. Like you guys said, it depends on the person and if I am getting good service from LCO, others can't expect the same as there are bad to terrible LCOs too.

Similarly everywhere BSNL management might not be bad, at least now, considering the senior babus have taken VRS.

But I have read multiple reviews on this forum very recently that the BSNL management is still bad and the broadband experience is not smooth due to bad management from the exchange end. If my memory working right, one post was from @Dr Saurabh and the other was from @Optimus_Prime.

On a personal note, I have become more productive since I ditched BSNL and got broadband through LCO because the broadband stays online without a single disconnection for weeks. I track it through the selfcare portal. It feels good to see a longer uninterrupted internet session. πŸ˜€

Yes BSNL ADSL which I opted again in 2021, was so bad that I ditch the connection within 2 month.

Now my LCO giving Bsnl fiber and Railwire. Now confusing Which One I should go for.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock