BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

Anyone Still using Bharat Fibre.
How the experience. Whatts the monthly plan u have opted for.

Using Bsnl Fiber as a fail over. I am quite happy with its performance. Paying 599+18% for 60Mbps 3.3TB

Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

This is one of the speedtest. If any specific server do let me know. I won't be able to share the setup pics currently but I am using a genexis earth 1010 ont in bridge mode + tplink archer c6. Installation charges will depend on from where do you get connection, if its from bsnl directly then charges are very low, they provide modem on rental basis. But if its lco then they charge anything around 3500-4500 for installation.

Last edited:
Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

This is one of the speedtest. If any specific server do let me know. I won't be able to share the setup pics currently but I am using a genexis earth 1010 ont in bridge mode + tplink archer c6. Installation charges will depend on from where do you get connection, if its from bsnl directly then charges are very low, they provide modem on rental basis. But if its lco then they charge anything around 3500-4500 for installation.
Thanks. Any downtime faced till now?

Thanks. Any downtime faced till now?
Have been using this for almost a year now and have faced downtime twice in that period due to some server issues but other than that none. We have four lane work going on here so optical fibre cuts are due to them, have been around 4-5 times in the last 6months but can't blame bsnl for that.

I used BSNL fiber for 6 months. Bad speed. Useless service. My money wasted. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
It actually depends a lot on the lco. I have my connection directly from bsnl and hence no issues. It is always advisable to first check in your neighborhood about the quality of service.

It actually depends a lot on the lco. I have my connection directly from bsnl and hence no issues. It is always advisable to first check in your neighborhood about the quality of service.
I also had a direct connection from BSNL but still I had to face many problems.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock