BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

There is a lot of confusion among BSNL employees. One employee says that you will get a connection in next 4 to 5 days. Then another says that you cannot get a connection for the next 4 to 5 months.
For the last two weeks, the same response has been coming from BSNL and there is a lot of confusion.:angry2:

There is a lot of confusion among BSNL employees. One employee says that you will get a connection in next 4 to 5 days. Then another says that you cannot get a connection for the next 4 to 5 months.
For the last two weeks, the same response has been coming from BSNL and there is a lot of confusion.:angry2:
Try to meet the TDM of your District.

Even by BSNL standard, this is beyond pathetic. I have never faced such pathetic situation. Write on pgportal and see the situation change overnight.

I have been running behind LCO for an internet connection. Before this, I booked BSNL Fiber, and nobody called for 2 months, which made me go with LCO. LCO guys were super busy and their attitude was like they were doing a favour. At last, I dropped the plan and went to the BSNL exchange asking for the status of my booking. There were no details.

The staff told me to give a new application form, and they will get it done asap. We had a landline that was in my father's name (he expired). So the staff told me to change the name of that connection and then get it converted to a Fiber landline.

Even though I was not confident with BSNL services, decided to give a try. Went to BSNL central office and gave the application form on Saturday around 3:15 pm. The staff was behaving odd at times and told me will create the order on Monday, which I believed never going to happen. But for my wonder, on Monday morning I got a call from LCO handling connection for BSNL asking about address and all.

Later by evening, my Landline name was changed and by Tuesday evening my order for FTTH was created. Today morning they came and laid the fiber. This was actually impressing. They promised me to get the connection fulfilled by end of the week.

Expecting the same attitude with the Service also.

I have been running behind LCO for an internet connection. Before this, I booked BSNL Fiber, and nobody called for 2 months, which made me go with LCO. LCO guys were super busy and their attitude was like they were doing a favour. At last, I dropped the plan and went to the BSNL exchange asking for the status of my booking. There were no details.

The staff told me to give a new application form, and they will get it done asap. We had a landline that was in my father's name (he expired). So the staff told me to change the name of that connection and then get it converted to a Fiber landline.

Even though I was not confident with BSNL services, decided to give a try. Went to BSNL central office and gave the application form on Saturday around 3:15 pm. The staff was behaving odd at times and told me will create the order on Monday, which I believed never going to happen. But for my wonder, on Monday morning I got a call from LCO handling connection for BSNL asking about address and all.

Later by evening, my Landline name was changed and by Tuesday evening my order for FTTH was created. Today morning they came and laid the fiber. This was actually impressing. They promised me to get the connection fulfilled by end of the week.

For me to they have taken the time but since it will be LCO based the fiber cut problems should be solved within a day.

which city?
Nothing is surprise, it bcoz LCO getting heafty commission and recurring rental

how much u are supposed to pay total inclusing ONT+ installation ( by new offer, Zero installation for Bharat fiber from bsnl promo going on)
which paln have u selected 100/200mbps?

Also it nice that BSNL exchange is allowing to carry same copper wire to FTTH, i mean technicial feasibility is possible.

which city?
Nothing is surprise, it bcoz LCO getting heafty commission and recurring rental

how much u are supposed to pay total inclusing ONT+ installation ( by new offer, Zero installation for Bharat fiber from bsnl promo going on)
which paln have u selected 100/200mbps?

Also it nice that BSNL exchange is allowing to carry same copper wire to FTTH, i mean technicial feasibility is possible.
This is in Aluva (Kerala). I have opted for the 599 plan and have to pay 1000 to LCO. As per the LCO guy, the modem will cost around 3k. I'm trying to get one myself.

BSNL adds Rs 500 as installation charge in the first bill and as per the exchange guy, Zero installation will make this 0 in my Bill. The existing Landline will be disconnected and moved to Voice over FTTH. So I will get the same number over FTTH, which is something useful for us.

This is in Aluva (Kerala). I have opted for the 599 plan and have to pay 1000 to LCO. As per the LCO guy, the modem will cost around 3k. I'm trying to get one myself.

BSNL adds Rs 500 as installation charge in the first bill and as per the exchange guy, Zero installation will make this 0 in my Bill. The existing Landline will be disconnected and moved to Voice over FTTH. So I will get the same number over FTTH, which is something useful for us.
i think u can try

GX Platinum 4410 GIGABIT WiFi Optical Network Unit​

GX Platinum 4410 GIGABIT WiFi Optical Network Unit: Amazon.in: Electronics

or without wifi Earth 1000R GIGABIT Xpon Optical Network Unit: Amazon.in: Electronics

Hello Guys,

Planning to buy new BSNL Bharat Fiber (FTTH) in bangalore.
I would like to opt for Fiber Combo ULD 849 PLAN

I heard from BSNL office that connection is given by vendors. One of the vendor said i need to buy new Fiber Modem since ADSL wont work on fiber cable connection.
he said the cost is 2999rs with Wifi.

Can anyone let me know if i can buy Fiber Modem with Wifi which is suitable for BSNL ftth.

Do inform me which one to buy ?
Also confirm if FTTH is good in terms of speed ?

You Can go with Flying Voice Wireless Voip Router Model FWR8101, If you want to use Converged Voice and data .https://www.flyingvoice.com/products/voip-router/fwr8101.html#features
It has a FXS port through which you can use a normal Analog telephone as well apart from data.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock