BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

It says Till 29-Dec. Does that mean this plan will be discontinued after 29th December?

1MUMVDW.jpg

It's on a promotional basis till that date. Should get extended beyond that. They do such things regularly.

It's on a promotional basis till that date. Should get extended beyond that. They do such things regularly.
I was thinking of getting, but thought what if they discontinue it.

This plan doesn't have such exclamation. So this should be fine.. right? 👇🏻

MBDB5Aw.jpg

Bro do not book with their website it's useless you will receive messages after few months.

Just contact or visit local BSNL office they will give you LCO number directly coordinate with him he will install quickly.
Ok.. I'll do that.
Not sure if it will be done through LCO. Because we have only one LCO available in our area, and he provides only Railwire. He's charges ₹5k for new connection and he said we'll get only Single Band Router at ₹5k. For Dual Band we need to pay even more. 😣

BTW, which plan are you subscribed to?

I am from Nagpur, Maharashtra and there is only four plans available in my city.

499, 799, 999 & 1499

When the BSNL executive came to my house in the last week, he told me about BSNL's FTTH plans.

Ok.. I'll do that.
Not sure if it will be done through LCO. Because we have only one LCO available in our area, and he provides only Railwire. He's charges ₹5k for new connection and he said we'll get only Single Band Router at ₹5k. For Dual Band we need to pay even more. 😣

BTW, which plan are you subscribed to?
Fiber Value plan Rs799 + GST, 100 MBPS UNLIMITED AKA 3300 GB

The ₹799 plan also says Till 29-Dec.
It will extend bro, this plan will stay till JIO has its own plans as it doesn't make sense for them to remove it. But this plan is not available in all districts of India where that Rs 599 is available everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock