BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

I raised broadband installation request online to BSNL on July 2020 and similar message came from them but I have not yet got a new Broadband Connection.

I got a call from BSNL customer service asking to comfirm address yesterday. The executive mentioned ppl will install the connection within a week. Will keep posted if it happens.

I don't know what will happen next? At the moment, I have been receiving only calls from BSNL office for three to four days. But they did not tell me in any call when will they provide BSNL FTTH connection?
In my case I called back BSNL office, after listening to me they again asked my address, they confirms that BSNL able to provide FTTH connection in my area in 3 to 4 days. Let's see what happens next!!
I got a call from BSNL customer service asking to comfirm address yesterday. The executive mentioned ppl will install the connection within a week. Will keep posted if it happens.

Despite promising installation in 4 days, there was no call from BSNL nor was there any executive visit. That's why I called BSNL and they said that it would take another 5 to 6 days for installation 👎🏻 Worst service by BSNL.

Despite promising installation in 4 days, there was no call from BSNL nor was there any executive visit. That's why I called BSNL and they said that it would take another 5 to 6 days for installation 👎🏻 Worst service by BSNL.
It's common with BSNL. :biggrin:
The new 60 MBPS unlimited plan which was supposed to be updated on 14th November on the self-care portal got updated yesterday. :em::lol:

Only the installation team of BSNL is the most lazy but their FTTH speed is good because most of my friends and relatives have BSNL FTTH.

After waiting for 4 months BSNL executive finally came home today. He asked me to fill in the new fiber broadband connection form. Along with this, he gave information about monthly plans of BSNL Fiber and I selected the 999 plan. In this, I will get unlimited internet at a speed of 200 Mbps also the monthly rental of the modem provided by BSNL will also come in the bill monthly basis. This procedure will take 7 days to complete. After that they will install BSNL Fiber broadband connection at my home.

After waiting for 4 months BSNL executive finally came home today. He asked me to fill in the new fiber broadband connection form. Along with this, he gave information about monthly plans of BSNL Fiber and I selected the 999 plan. In this, I will get unlimited internet at a speed of 200 Mbps also the monthly rental of the modem provided by BSNL will also come in the bill monthly basis. This procedure will take 7 days to complete. After that they will install BSNL Fiber broadband connection at my home.
Cool bro !! Finally. Hopefully the installation is completed within the week.

In my case I am waiting yet.

It says Till 29-Dec. Does that mean this plan will be discontinued after 29th December?

1MUMVDW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock