BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH General Discussions

Hello Guys
I was looking for fibre connection and due to unavailability of major ISPs I have only two options Den Broadband or BSNL FTTH so for affordability I chose BSNL and they told me it will cost me 777 as security for the plan I opted and 3000 for router but I don't trust there routers quality as it would be good enough to be of 3k ... So can I use the following router with the connection without any hassle or I have to use any other networking accessories as well with the router...

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07J4T8S2R/?tag=onlytech-21

Hello Guys
I was looking for fibre connection and due to unavailability of major ISPs I have only two options Den Broadband or BSNL FTTH so for affordability I chose BSNL and they told me it will cost me 777 as security for the plan I opted and 3000 for router but I don't trust there routers quality as it would be good enough to be of 3k ... So can I use the following router with the connection without any hassle or I have to use any other networking accessories as well with the router...

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07J4T8S2R/?tag=onlytech-21
☝️☝️🙏🙏

So can I use the following router with the connection without any hassle or I have to use any other networking accessories as well with the router...
If they provide a Wifi GPON, you may not even need another Wifi router. If they do not, the link you provide for Netgear router can be used without any issues.

Instead od buying a wifi router, go with Wifi Mesh. I am currently using on my BSNL fiber connection.

Hi All,
In my area, BSNL vendor is charging 4000/- for SyroTech modem :cry:. Is there any modem available which works with BSNL FTTH without any convertor?

Hi All,
In my area, BSNL vendor is charging 4000/- for SyroTech modem :cry:. Is there any modem available which works with BSNL FTTH without any convertor?
BSNL ONT is compulsory bro after that you can bridge router of your choice.

BSNL would be launching two new plans for Customers
in all Circles from 14th November:

- Fiber Basic 449 - 30 Mbps, 3300 GB, 2 Mbps after FUP
(now available at all SSAs for New Users)

- Fiber Basic Plus 599 - 60 Mbps , 3300GB, 2 Mbps after FUP
(new plan for new and existing users)

Note: After 6 months of using 'Fibre Basic' plan, you will be shifted to the 'Fibre Basic Plus' plan automatically.

I applied for new BSNL FTTH through both online and offline in July & guess what happened? They called me today.....after four months.

It's MIRACLE It's MIRACLE 😆

Should I get a BSNL FTTH broadband connection? Because almost every broadband service provider (airtel, jio, you broadband, railwire, GTPL etc.) has said that we cannot provide service in your area and they explained the reason for this is that our broadband cable line has not reached your area.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock