• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion Beware when using Mobikwik credit card payment

thisisjagan

Reaction score
Earlier Mobikwik did not have the instant banner. I have already paid my CC bill once via Mobikwik but it never got credited immediately like CRED. It took more than 3 to 4 days. I stopped using Mobikwik for Credit Card payment. Recently I noticed they have added a banner saying INSTANT. So I thought they've improved their system and tried paying again.

Again the same old problem. It's been almost 24hours, no sign of the payment. When checked with their support, they are requesting me read the FAQ and they are quoting that it says that we have to pay a week in advance.

Seriously? When the banner says instant, it means instant. I have been paying via CRED for several years. From the day when they launched. Never had issues. Only problem with CRED now is that their coins are no longer useful and it has become a ad hub with a lot of promoted ads.

I fell in the 2% super cash trap by Mobikwik. Guys please beware.

thisisjagan

Reaction score
Update: Today the payment failed and the refund was processed. But for the first time, a stuck payment gets failed and being refunded. Luckily I paid via CRED yesterday and it reflected immediately.

If I had waited for this payment to clear, I would ended up paying late payment fees and losing my credit score.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock