Seeking Help Best Performance Laptop for Linux distro under 65k

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,560

venky

Reaction score
Looking for a good performance laptop, a stable one for Linux distro. Usage is mainly DevOps stuff (kali also). I'm done with Vagrant on my Macbook pro, and wish to make hands dirty with a Laptop. I have shortlisted the following:

MSI Gaming GL63 9RDS-864IN -- Will re-thing of the budget post suggestions
MSI Core GF639SC-240IN Gaming Laptop -- Will re-thing of the budget suggestions
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 -- Suggestions awaited.
MSI Modern 14 Core i5 10th Gen -- Lightweight is a pro, but miss GTX
Though gaming laptops only because of cooling technology. Please help with suggestions.

Last edited:
Don't you like Dell or HP? Lenovo also good.
I don't have hatred towards any :). Reviews actually matter and that's why I'm open for suggestions. I think MSI will be thrown off from the list as service experience feedback is horrible.
Appreciate friends in DDF to help me out.

Msi doesn't have good support in India. I'm going to rule out 3 options from your list already.
Looking for a good performance laptop, a stable one for Linux distro. Usage is mainly DevOps stuff (kali also). I'm done with Vagrant on my Macbook pro, and wish to make hands dirty with a Laptop. I have shortlisted the following:

MSI Gaming GL63 9RDS-864IN -- Will re-thing of the budget post suggestions
MSI Core GF639SC-240IN Gaming Laptop -- Will re-thing of the budget suggestions
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 -- Suggestions awaited.
MSI Modern 14 Core i5 10th Gen -- Lightweight is a pro, but miss GTX
Though gaming laptops only because of cooling technology. Please help with suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock