Seeking Help Best 32 inch smart tv under 15000 ?

Check Motorola ZX2 buddy! U will be getting many features that aren't necessarily there in the 32 Inch segment. I cannot vouch for the quality as I haven't used. The features, android 10 out of the box makes it value for the money. Check the below story for more details on the TV.

Flipkart launches Motorola Revou and ZX2 Android TV series range in India | OnlyTech
It has screen bleeding issue. Lot of user in flipkart and youtube raised concerned over it.

It has screen bleeding issue. Lot of user in flipkart and youtube raised concerned over it.
Screen Bleeding and Back lighting issues are becoming common on Flipkart Manufactured TV'S then? I had seen this issue in reviews on Nokia TV'S. Haven't noticed any bad reviews before today on ZX2 though. Thanks for pointing it out.

Go for OnePlus Y Series or Realme Smart TV. You could also go with Redmi, if you are okay with Patchwall.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock