Sad News Be aware while using Uber

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 614
☝My body shivers while writing this. Even Uber are no longer safe. Some men in our country are disgusting. I hope Uber takes an initiative to introduce 'bhenji' type drivers. At least women are less rapey than man.

When i was in Bangalore for sometime i used Uber/Ola a lot and mostly used their pool service. There were times when there were 4 of us who were male and 1 female but i didn't experience any instance where men looked at them in a pervy way or anything. There was a drunk guy too despite that the girl was mostly on her phone.
There will be some of these cases every now & then and hope they're given severe punishment! You can't just say be careful coz nothing in life is guaranteed and in big cities Uber & metro are still the best option for commuting. Female drivers are a good option. But i don't know if they would like to drive at night since these incidents happen at that time itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock