Seeking Help Bajaj finance

profsathya

Reaction score
I am a new customer to Bajaj finance. I would like to know what is dealer interest subsidy? Will all the products offered at zero cost EMI in Bajaj finance?

In Amazon, flipkart like online shopping, I have no idea. But we buy near by our dealership, the finance a cheater. They tell no any extra cost. But they taken as product insurance, processing fee......I bought a product few months back by my friends card. The dealer price ₹17000. I having EMI for 9 months. Finally cost ₹19080. They take from me ₹2080.😡

In Amazon, flipkart like online shopping, I have no idea. But we buy near by our dealership, the finance a cheater. They tell no any extra cost. But they taken as product insurance, processing fee......I bought a product few months back by my friends card. The dealer price ₹17000. I having EMI for 9 months. Finally cost ₹19080. They take from me ₹2080.😡
They never say that no processing fee. Its business.

I am a new customer to Bajaj finance. I would like to know what is dealer interest subsidy? Will all the products offered at zero cost EMI in Bajaj finance?
From where did you brought this card? I also need this.

From where did you brought this card? I also need this.
They disabled card functionality from 1-2 years, I have purchased haier deep freezer 2 years ago, On that time they said you can't get card card functionality is disabled now, May be they deal directly with our phone number now :ok2:

I buy tv from flipkart using no cost emi from bajaj n i only paid the ammount that was stated no extra charge was posed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock