Azharuddin's son dies of injuries from accident

ajuravi

Reaction score
Former India captain Mohammad Azharuddin's son Ayazuddin has died in Hyderabad, succumbing to injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident on Sunday.

Ayazuddin, 19, suffered serious injuries to the head, chest and abdomen, and hadn't regained consciousness since the accident. A medical bulletin on Thursday said that tests indicated a brain dysfunction. Ayazuddin's 16-year-old cousin, Ajmal, who was riding pillion, had died on Sunday, hours after being taken to the hospital.

Ayazuddin, the younger of Azharuddin's two sons from his first wife Naureen, had been a promising cricketer on the Hyderabad school circuit, noted for his stylish batting similar to his father.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/532561.html

I tried post thread in sports section but unfortunately i couldnt find out to post a new thread in those section...hence i posted here....

Admin you could move this thread to sprots section....

But i wonder why am i not able to post new thread apart from DTH section....

ehat is realted to dth here?
Brother please do post all of these in longue section. :)

To a man I never knew, you’ll be missed by many and will bring tears to everyone. It’s terrible when a person’s life becomes shorten by the quickest moments with so much to live for, but you are in a better place now. You have brought happiness and joy to many people, for that is a true blessing. R.I.P Ayazuddin

Bapun Raz said:
ehat is realted to dth here?
Brother please do post all of these in longue section. :)

You should read my post clearly regarding why i posted this thread over here....

sorry mate off topic now goes to longue....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock