• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 14,896

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card has been discontinued now.

Existing card holders can continue using the card, however new cards won't be issued anymore for this variant.

SCcjrY9.png

One of the best credit card available in the market. Hope they don't impose any cashback cap for the existing users in future..

Today Axis Bank increased credit limit of my Ace credit card 💳. Really happy that I got credit limit enhancement for this card. :giggle:

Initially, the card had low limit but now they have offered me 1L+ limit on it.

My Flipkart card credit limit still remains the same (low) though.

Axis Bank is pathetic in every sense.
My first card with them was Buzz, some 4-5 years ago, started with a paltry limit of 30K. I also had an add-on card with it.
Approx 1.5 years later, got an offer to upgrade it to Flipkart, by then credit limit was 120K. Buzz card was subsequently auto-closed (received a message for the same).
Few months later, I randomly transacted with Buzz Add-on card, and to my surprise the transaction went through successfully. Tried the primary card, transaction declined (as it was already closed). I was having the Buzz ADD-ON only card with no records available in net/mobile banking.
In Oct'20 I applied for the newly launched Ace card, credit limit was 160K by then. For the first and only time the application process was smooth and that too approved only by calling them.
But Axis being Axis, they sent me Add-on Flipkart card along with Primary Ace card, while I applied (requested) for Ace Add-on. This Flipkart Add-on card couldn't be activated till now (2 years) with many attempts. Couldn't set the PIN in ATM as no DOB/Mobile number combinations (self and Add-on member) worked. Called customer care (chargeable call for 1 hour), but not resolved. This Add-on card was also having no presence in net/mobile banking.
In Aug'21, I applied for Select card. Representative visited my home, collected all the documents again including salary slips, bank statements. Card was approved but limit was shared with other 2 cards (Flipkart & Ace).
Agony didn't end there. There was an offer of zero joining fees for Select running. But I was charged Rs.3540 as joining fees. Also I was charged for the Flipkart Card annual fees of Rs.590 though I spent much more than required spend for fees waiver. After prolonged (2 months) heated arguments over phone/mails/twitter, both the fees were reversed.
My all efforts to raise the credit limit went in vain, stuck with the same limit for almost 3 years now. So finally I decided to close the costly Select card yesterday as I can't meet the spend criteria for annual fee waiver. The only use of this card to me was BMS BOGO offer, but for BOGO I've 5-6 other cards.

Axis Bank is pathetic in every sense.
My first card with them was Buzz, some 4-5 years ago, started with a paltry limit of 30K. I also had an add-on card with it.
Approx 1.5 years later, got an offer to upgrade it to Flipkart, by then credit limit was 120K. Buzz card was subsequently auto-closed (received a message for the same).
Few months later, I randomly transacted with Buzz Add-on card, and to my surprise the transaction went through successfully. Tried the primary card, transaction declined (as it was already closed). I was having the Buzz ADD-ON only card with no records available in net/mobile banking.
In Oct'20 I applied for the newly launched Ace card, credit limit was 160K by then. For the first and only time the application process was smooth and that too approved only by calling them.
But Axis being Axis, they sent me Add-on Flipkart card along with Primary Ace card, while I applied (requested) for Ace Add-on. This Flipkart Add-on card couldn't be activated till now (2 years) with many attempts. Couldn't set the PIN in ATM as no DOB/Mobile number combinations (self and Add-on member) worked. Called customer care (chargeable call for 1 hour), but not resolved. This Add-on card was also having no presence in net/mobile banking.
In Aug'21, I applied for Select card. Representative visited my home, collected all the documents again including salary slips, bank statements. Card was approved but limit was shared with other 2 cards (Flipkart & Ace).
Agony didn't end there. There was an offer of zero joining fees for Select running. But I was charged Rs.3540 as joining fees. Also I was charged for the Flipkart Card annual fees of Rs.590 though I spent much more than required spend for fees waiver. After prolonged (2 months) heated arguments over phone/mails/twitter, both the fees were reversed.
My all efforts to raise the credit limit went in vain, stuck with the same limit for almost 3 years now. So finally I decided to close the costly Select card yesterday as I can't meet the spend criteria for annual fee waiver. The only use of this card to me was BMS BOGO offer, but for BOGO I've 5-6 other cards.
You are not alone 😅
Even i can't set pin on add-on card
Customer care asked me to put credentials of add-on card holder which is my mother's but that doesn't went through.

You are not alone 😅
Even i can't set pin on add-on card
Customer care asked me to put credentials of add-on card holder which is my mother's but that doesn't went through.
But I have 3 addon cards on my flipkart axis bank credit card which are working perfectly fine.

There is a change in cashback for Axis Neo Credit card from 1st November. Instead of 5% cashback for recharge and bill payment on Paytm (one transaction a month with cashback capped to rs 150) now there will be a direct discount of 5% upto rs 150 on one recharge or bill payment on Amazon Pay so long as the transaction amount is higher than rs 299.

New option 'Over-limit consent' added to Axis bank credit cards.

eYQOqIo.png

New option 'Over-limit consent' added to Axis bank credit cards.

eYQOqIo.png
Thank You RBI these bank charge too much on over limit usage even if you did it by mistake.
0tI28sr.png

Then, bank will become Pooja and your credit score become BB house wiper.

Today Axis Bank increased credit limit of my Ace credit card 💳. Really happy that I got credit limit enhancement for this card. :giggle:

Initially, the card had low limit but now they have offered me 1L+ limit on it.

My Flipkart card credit limit still remains the same (low) though.
But bro as per Axis Bank wether you have CC in any category the overall limit is same for all cards. Like I've Axis Ace and My Zone both have combined limit is 1.90 lac.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock