Avast! Free Antivirus 7.0.1451

Karthik

Reaction score
avast! Free Antivirus represents the best free antivirus protection currently available on the market. This edition is FREE OF CHARGE for non-commercial & home use. Its features include:

Anti-spyware built-in
Web Shield
Anti-rootkit built-in
Automatic updates
Strong self-protection
Virus Chest
Antivirus kernel
System integration
Simple User Interface
Integrated Virus Cleaner
Resident protection
Support for 64-bit Windows
P2P and IM Shields
Internationalization
Network Shield
http://www.filehippo.com/download_avast_antivirus/download/b3ffc39ec2e54ea0db329c6748017a76/

avast is free not that much protection in my experience. I was using avast free for more than 5 years, but it is unable to stop all virus through online. Many times i got worst experince of viruses when avast was working in fully updated. Now i shift to AVG internet security and really it is wonderful and it has enough protection for alltime.

AVG is good antivirus... I also using it for years now... no any virus problem found till date. I found one spyware problem few years back, then I started using Spybot S&D along with AVG free version. AVG's new summer update is better as its give you extra feature in free version too.

AVAST is used by some of my friends and they are satisfied with free avast version.

Greatkarthik said:
@off topic.
Mystic bro.
Can we start a detailed poll study of anti-virus software ?

yes of-course.... will be a beneficial thread for all ddf members.... :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock