• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Assam NRC, 40 lakh people not in list. West Bengal will shelter those not on Assam NRC: Mamata Banerjee

Riddhiman

Reaction score
Why shouldn't I insult or give bad words to a state or leader.
We have already seen political leaders like Jinnah and Nehru, destroying countries.
We have already seen communist parties destroying countries like USSR and China.
We have already seen Hindus been massacred because of Muslim appeasement in Kashmir and Bengal.

This is my India too, I want the best for each and every citizen irrespective of caste, religion and gender. But leaders like Mamata Banerjee are disgrace to this country.
BJP is not in power in Karnataka, Punjab, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Telagana, but BJP supporters don't mind, because leaders there want to develop India and not play religion politics. But Bengal and Kerala are totally hopeless state, Kerala development is only due to Gulf money, which is going to disappear in 10 years, and Bengal is totally backward.

Even BIMARU states are better than Bengal. Remember like how TMC dislodged CPIM, the same way BJP will dislodged TMC, just wait for free and fair election in 2019 and 2021.
Yes you Said anything about any political party and leader, but you can't said anything bad about any States. That's hurt their people. Try to check All my post, In my all post I never said any single word about other State or religion etc.
One advise stop posting news reports, And Please this year In Durga Puja visit Kolkata. And also Visit Durga Puja Grand Carnival in Dashami.

Last edited:

mss

Reaction score
NRC is not a matter of hindu or non hindu. It is the matter of Indian or non Indian.

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Prateek Hajela, the man who led the process of updating the National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam, will be transferred immediately to Madhya Pradesh, the Supreme Court ordered today.
Supreme Court Orders Assam NRC Chief's Immediate Transfer, No Reason Given
This guy should be behind bars. Because of his poor planning so many people took their lives. This NRC's final list was nothing but a plot to pass Citizen Ammendment Bill. It's hilarious how most families excluded from NRC has only 1-2 members of family excluded in the final draft which is legally not even possible as entire family uses one single legacy data. This guy is a crook in my eyes shall be fined heavily and be punished. I say put him in one of the concentration camp in our state.

Abhinav842

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Oh God! It's enough to give chills. Lakhs of people in these detentions centers surrounded by 10-feet wall. Reminded me of Netflix show Leila.
Source

Source

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Oh God! It's enough to give chills. Lakhs of people in these detentions centers surrounded by 10-feet wall. Reminded me of Netflix show Leila.
Source

Source
Nothing wrong with these as same will increase tourism. Millions visit Cape Town to watch people living in slums. Now we can attract tourists who want to experience Asia under Imperial Japan or Nazi Europe whichever they prefer.

Anish Pai

Reaction score
Illegal Migrants need to be deported. India doesn't have to keep them. We already have over population, some people don't have food to eat, less jobs for the people all due to over population.

Detention camps or no camps, doesn't matter. They need to go back to their own nation.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock