• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Assam NRC, 40 lakh people not in list. West Bengal will shelter those not on Assam NRC: Mamata Banerjee

Kaps

Banned
Reaction score
It seems he has not learnt his lessons. He was sent for a vacation. Then also he has not learnt. I think he needs permanent vacation this time.
Dont try to act smart, this is not Assam List that being removed from DreamDTH will have any impact in my life.
I would love for Bengal to grow and prosper, but the last 45 years have shown how far Bengal has fallen.
Begum thinking of becoming PM just shows how dumb-wit she is.

I just showed you all, how irrelevant Bengal and many other states are for BJP to win 2019 election. Even if BJP doesn't win a single seat in Bengal, they could still form government.
There was a time Bengal was at the fore front of industrial development, but now no industry want to invest there. Bengal is famous for anti Indian activity, muslim appeasement, chit fund scam, corruption and so on. It is so far down in the development index, even BIMARU states are better.
Communist and then TMC have ruined Bengal, and so called pseudo intellectual bengali(that have no say in Indian politics or economy) still talk like this 1947 India and not 2018 India.
Hopefully in 2019 and 2021, Bengali Hindus will think properly and vote for BJP. As Bengal will certainly turn to another Kashmir, if muslim appeasement doesn't stop. Even Durga pooja is not being celebrated in Bengal, that how bad Bengal has become.

Bengali's here in DreamDTH are so delusional about Bengal status. Get the Fact straight, no industrialist cares for Bengal. There is a reason, why Maharashtra, Gujurat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh are rich and powerful states. Like all Fingers can't be same, not all states in India can't be powerful.
For Bengal to progress , they need to remove TMC and get BJP in power.

BTW, this was Assam topic, but some dumb-wit CM started talking about Civil War, as if Hindus will sit tight and be massacred by Muslims like in Kashmir. No need to guess, who she was.

Riddhiman

Reaction score
Dont try to act smart, this is not Assam List that being removed from DreamDTH will have any impact in my life.
I would love for Bengal to grow and prosper, but the last 45 years have shown how far Bengal has fallen.

I just showed you all, how irrelevant Bengal and many other states are for BJP to win 2019 election. Even if BJP doesn't win a single seat in Bengal, they could still form government.
There was a time Bengal was at the fore front of industrial development, but now no industry want to invest there. Bengal is famous for anti Indian activity, muslim appeasement, chit fund scam, corruption and so on. It is so far down in the development index, even BIMARU states are better.
Communist and then TMC have ruined Bengal, and so called pseudo intellectual bengali(that have no say in Indian politics or economy) still talk like this 1947 India and not 2018 India.
Hopefully in 2019 and 2021, Bengali Hindus will think properly and vote for BJP. As Bengal will certainly turn to another Kashmir, if muslim appeasement doesn't stop. Even Durga pooja is not being celebrated in Bengal, that how bad Bengal has become.

Bengali's here in DreamDTH are so delusional about Bengal status. Get the Fact straight, no industrialist cares for Bengal. There is a reason, why Maharashtra, Gujurat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh are rich and powerful states. Like all Fingers can't be same, not all states in India can't be powerful.

BTW, this was Assam topic, but some dumb-wit CM started talking about Civil War, as if Hindus will sit tight and be massacred by Muslims like in Kashmir. No need to guess, who she was.
Shut your bad mouth.

Bishnu15

Reaction score

By this sentence you insult dreamdth. Dont think without you dreamdth will not run. Dont try to be oversmart. Your character is visible by these statements. You dont deserve to be in any public forum. Get lost. Learn manners and then come back.

Last edited:

Riddhiman

Reaction score
By this sentence you insult dreamdth. Dont think without you dreamdth will not run. Dont try to be oversmart. Your character is visible by these statements. You dont deserve to be in any public forum. Get lost. Learn manners and then come back.
One thing I am surprised that from yesterday 2 times I reported his nasty post. Also I post in talk in private section, but till now no action taken for his bad post. I am really surprised.

Kaps

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I am surprised that from yesterday 2 times I reported his nasty post. Also I post in talk in private section, but till now no action taken for his bad post. I am really surprised.
What was the bad post, it is you guys who are insulting me for speaking the truth.
Some Facts about Bengal:
Durga puja banned
By barring Durga idol immersions on Muharram, Mamata hands BJP one more issue to capitalise on
Can't get industrialist to come to Bengal,
West Bengal’s economy is picking up. But is it enough to attract big industry?
Bottom 10 in per capital income
Income in India - Wikipedia
Hindu Muslim riots in Bengal
The Truth Behind The Riots In Bengal That The Media Doesn't Report

Violence by TMC in Bengal Panchayat election, the same id*ots wants ballot polling, so violence will be back in 2019 elections.
13 killed in violence during West Bengal panchayat elections

No jobs in Bengal for educated, so they migrate to other states
Lakhs spent on education, but no jobs

The Black Hole In The Heart

There are many more examples, it is such a sad state of events, bengalis are illusion of TMC and CPI that has destroyed once prosperous state to the level of BIMARU.
Pseudo intellectual bengalis are cancer to bengal development, be it in Bengal or DreamDth.

Kaps

Banned
Reaction score
It serious baffle me, do you think I am dumb wit to assume that me being or not being in DreamDTH will have any effect on DreamDTH website.
It is you that is getting personal. I stand by my statement, being banned from DreamDTH doesn't affect anyone in real life, unlike not being on Assam NRC list, except for begum who will create civil war, because her muslim supporter want to turn India into Ghazwa e Hind.

Riddhiman

Reaction score
If you can't talk fact, start abusing people, great teaching in Bengal it seems. :LOL:
For your information this is my good education only for this reason till now not a single post of mine I am not using any bad word towards any state and any political party/leader.Just saw your own behavior and education first.
Now I am not part of this nasty fight. I am leaving this thread .

Last edited:
Reaction score
yes all indian want to throuback about bangladeshi
all bangladeshi go back from india
our indian man pay tax and bangladeshi in india not pay any tax and stay free

Kaps

Banned
Reaction score
For your information this is my good education only for this reason till now not a single post of mine I am not using any bad word towards any state and any political party/leader.Just saw your own behavior and education first.
Now I am not part of this nasty fight. I am leaving this thread .
Why shouldn't I insult or give bad words to a state or leader.
We have already seen political leaders like Jinnah and Nehru, destroying countries.
We have already seen communist parties destroying countries like USSR and China.
We have already seen Hindus been massacred because of Muslim appeasement in Kashmir and Bengal.

This is my India too, I want the best for each and every citizen irrespective of caste, religion and gender. But leaders like Mamata Banerjee are disgrace to this country.
BJP is not in power in Karnataka, Punjab, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Telagana, but BJP supporters don't mind, because leaders there want to develop India and not play religion politics. But Bengal and Kerala are totally hopeless state, Kerala development is only due to Gulf money, which is going to disappear in 10 years, and Bengal is totally backward.

Even BIMARU states are better than Bengal. Remember like how TMC dislodged CPIM, the same way BJP will dislodged TMC, just wait for free and fair election in 2019 and 2021.
Politics is one thing, we can be Anti or Pro BJP, but doesn't mean you should kill a person of other party. But this is what is happening in Bengal and Kerala. Due people hear about political murder in Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh and so on. No because that is democracy unlike what is practiced in Bengal and Kerala.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock