• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Assam NRC, 40 lakh people not in list. West Bengal will shelter those not on Assam NRC: Mamata Banerjee

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
This is done in election year just to polarise the viters i.e make an influence bjp is doing something to throw out illegal immigrants

Anish Pai

Reaction score
This is done in election year just to polarise the viters i.e make an influence bjp is doing something to throw out illegal immigrants

Its done by the SC. Stop blaming every thing on Govt. Tomorrow if an intruder occupies ur house will u keep quiet ?

U know the SC works on its own time table. Elections are still 8 months away.

Kaps

Banned
Reaction score
The irony is that bjp will never come to power in Bengal but yes in this issue I support @Anish Pai Bro. But plz don't make this thread dirty anyone. No abuse no quarrel please.
@Bishnu15 I don't think anyone of us is God to know what the future hold. So never say never. BJP will come to power soon enough in Bengal. Hindus are frustrated with the Begum policy of Muslim appeasement.
2019 will show that where Bengal belongs.

Bishnu15

Reaction score
@Bishnu15 I don't think anyone of us is God to know what the future hold. So never say never. BJP will come to power soon enough in Bengal. Hindus are frustrated with the Begum policy of Muslim appeasement.
2019 will show that where Bengal belongs.
Sorry bro we Bengali's are frustrated by fake promises of Modi. It's just a matter of time we throw Modi ji out of power.

Kaps

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry bro we Bengali's are frustrated by fake promises of Modi. It's just a matter of time we throw Modi ji out of power.
@Bishnu15 bro, I understand you hate Modi, but that doesn't mean Bengal has any power, who will rule India. There are two sides for every coin.
I hate Begum,but I know she has her followers. That will not guarantee her victory or defeat in the next election. Remember TMC defeated CPI in Bengal after 35 years in power. So in politics never say never.

Regarding Bengal, BJP came to power in 2014 even though it won just 2 seats in Bengal, so it just shows how irrelevant Bengal is for BJP and Indian politics. Victory or defeat for BJP will happen in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Gujurat and Maharashtra.

Already opposition unity is going to be tested in Bengal, with TMC going alone rather than giving seats to Congress and CPI. I will predict it right now, TMC will get less than 25 seats in the 2019 election and will become irrelevant in India's politics.
TMC is a regional party with no support anywhere in India. There is a reason why Mumbai and Delhi are consider the power capital of India rather than Kolkata.

To sum it all up, Bengal hatred or love for Modi is totally irrelevant for 2019 election.

Bishnu15

Reaction score
@Bishnu15 bro, I understand you hate Modi, but that doesn't mean Bengal has any power, who will rule India. There are two sides for every coin.
I hate Begum,but I know she has her followers. That will not guarantee her victory or defeat in the next election. Remember TMC defeated CPI in Bengal after 35 years in power. So in politics never say never.

Regarding Bengal, BJP came to power in 2014 even though it won just 2 seats in Bengal, so it just shows how irrelevant Bengal is for BJP and Indian politics. Victory or defeat for BJP will happen in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Gujurat and Maharashtra.

Already opposition unity is going to be tested in Bengal, with TMC going alone rather than giving seats to Congress and CPI. I will predict it right now, TMC will get less than 25 seats in the 2019 election and will become irrelevant in India's politics.
TMC is a regional party with no support anywhere in India. There is a reason why Mumbai and Delhi are consider the power capital of India rather than Kolkata.

To sum it all up, Bengal hatred or love for Modi is totally irrelevant for 2019 election.
Modi wave now diminishing everywhere bro not only in Bengal.

Riddhiman

Reaction score

Everytime you came here and talk rubbishes about West Bengal/Kolkata. Please maintain your language. Please limited your word about only TMC or any other political parties, not talking rubbishes about my state. Your all Post belong Fight.This forum is not for only Political fight.I think you forgot That west bengal Is an Indian State. If you Insult Bengal/kolkata, then indirectly you Insult India.

Last edited:

DXer

Reaction score
But what is the procedure to identify Indians & Non-Indians??
It is very simple... By the legacy data, we the ethnic Assamese have NRC of 1951 and some citizens also hv 1966... It is also acceptable if ppl have documents prior to 24th March 1971.
Now, approx 40Lacs ppls name not entered in the final draft, where lots of ethnic citizens even from my locality and they have option to rectify it from 7th August with valid documents. So, the total numbers of non-Indians or Bangladeshi will sum up approx at 20-25 lacs may be.

Bishnu15

Reaction score
Everytime you came here and talk rubbishes about West Bengal/Kolkata. Please maintain your language. Please limited your word about only TMC or any other political parties, not talking rubbishes about my state. Your all Post belong Fight.This forum is not for only Political fight.I think you forgot That west bengal Is an Indian State. If you Insult Bengal/kolkata, then indirectly you Insult India.
It seems he has not learnt his lessons. He was sent for a vacation. Then also he has not learnt. I think he needs permanent vacation this time.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock