Discussion Are you still excited about these SALE days?

nsas02

Solutions
Reaction score
Are you still excited about the Amazon/Flipkart/xyz sale days?
Do you find them still selling products with eye-watering discounts?
Do you still think buying during the SALE days saves you money?
Or they're just for eye-wash to lure us or finish their old stocks?

Same here. Other sales are just for namesake.
I have noticed recently while buying a lotion that price was much cheaper normally than on sale days. Same was the case with a sling bag. Unless you have credit and debit cards of particular banks only sale you should care about is the one before Diwali.

yes, only excited for pre-dussehra sale.
Exactly, only one sale is great and the rest all are just for name sake.

I have recently checked how amazon looks for seller as my friend recently signed up as seller on Amazon. Marketplaces earn lot of money when we buy items from 3rd party sellers (not Cloudtail or Retailnet), so I doubt how sellers can sell for cheap when they have substantial additional money to pay for marketplace commision and shipping.

Exactly, only one sale is great and the rest all are just for name sake.

I have recently checked how amazon looks for seller as my friend recently signed up as seller on Amazon. Marketplaces earn lot of money when we buy items from 3rd party sellers (not Cloudtail or Retailnet), so I doubt how sellers can sell for cheap when they have substantial additional money to pay for marketplace commision and shipping.
Amazon/ Flipkart collects around 20% commission.

Sales actually does have some excited offers. I recently bought a Realme Buds from Flipkart two weeks back which costed me ₹1564 + 35 coins ( equivalent to ₹70) bringing total to ₹1634. Now same is available for ₹1499 along with 6 months of Spotify Premium which is worth ₹719.

This is hilarious. On starting of the month they have sale. These items I noticed are not on discount. I wanted to buy Chocolate Oats. It was priced ₹149 throughout the sale. When sale is over it's available ₹123 + 4 supercoins. This happens everytime. Discount starts after sale ends.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock