Apple will reportedly release an iPhone without any ports in 2021

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new research note predicting Apple’s next two years of iPhones, and there’s a wild new detail: Apple’s 2021 flagship iPhone will reportedly kill off the Lightning port, but USB-C fans shouldn’t get too excited. According to Kuo’s note, Apple won’t replace the proprietary port with USB-C; rather, it will rely on an entirely wireless experience for charging and syncing

iPhone 2022

No Port, No Button, No Speaker Grill, No Bezels, No Notch, No visible front camera, 6 Rear Camera, Everything is underscreen and wireless, 100% waterproof upto 1000 meter under ocean. And 4269 mah battery. ..🌚

Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new research note predicting Apple’s next two years of iPhones, and there’s a wild new detail: Apple’s 2021 flagship iPhone will reportedly kill off the Lightning port, but USB-C fans shouldn’t get too excited. According to Kuo’s note, Apple won’t replace the proprietary port with USB-C; rather, it will rely on an entirely wireless experience for charging and syncing

Looks impossible to me. Developers can't do debugging without connecting to PC.

Syncing will be done wirelessly. They are probably going to ditch usb debugging feature.
That will be unsafe. Anyone will then be able to do debugging over wireless network. Developers can't do debugging without a wired connection.

That will be unsafe. Anyone will then be able to do debugging over wireless network. Developers can't do debugging without a wired connection.
In apple world every device is synced. You can type half of the message in iphone and type the rest of it from your macbook. So syncing will not be an issue and the security part will be taken care by icloud. But the only catch is your entire environment has to be an apple one.

In apple world every device is synced. You can type half of the message in iphone and type the rest of it from your macbook. So syncing will not be an issue and the security part will be taken care by icloud. But the only catch is your entire environment has to be an apple one.
I'm not talking about syncing. I'm talking about debugging apps while in development stage. Anyone will be able to do debugging over a wireless network. All he needs to know is your phone's IP address, which he can know by going through the router. Then when he connects, he can do literally anything he wants without you knowing..

I'm not talking about syncing. I'm talking about debugging apps while in development stage. Anyone will be able to do debugging over a wireless network. All he needs to know is your phone's IP address, which he can know by going through the router. Then when he connects, he can do literally anything he wants without you knowing..
I think they will come up with something for dev & qa. At the end of the day it's apple.

I think they will come up with something for dev & qa. At the end of the day it's apple.
I really hope they come up with something that doesn't involve syncing with Apple servers. Because from an app developer's perspective having secure data to be transmitted via the app, they surely wouldn't want their secure info within the app to be transmitted through any server..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock