Apple likely to reduce the price of iPhone 5s in India to Rs 15,000

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
The Cupertino, California-based company will likely price the four-year-old iPhone 5s around Rs 15,000 apiece as part of an online-exclusive retailing strategy, which aims to secure for the world’s most valuable corporate a beachhead in India’s mid-priced smartphone market that is dominated by Chinese manufacturers and Samsung.

Three senior industry executives said that the company’s distributors have already informed the brick-and-mortar cellphone stores that iPhone 5s supplies will be eased out, and that the model would be sold only online - at an aggressive price point. The iPhone SE will become the entry handset for offline retail in India for Apple, carrying a price tag of Rs 20,000, they said. The iPhone 5s currently sells at Rs 18,000.

iPhone: Apple likely to reduce the price of iPhone 5s in India to Rs 15,000, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Without VoLTE it is waste. I don't think there are more takers in India for 5s.

Ritesh said:
Without VoLTE it is waste. I don't think there are more takers in India for 5s.

Yeah right!
Day by day peoples wants all new features in their phones they don't want to go back:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sagR said:
Yeah right!
Day by day peoples wants all new features in their phones they don't want to go back:)

If not all new features, but VoLTE is very much required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock