Discussion Apple iOS 13 News & Updates

Abhinav

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Apple is going to launch iOS 13 at WWDC on 3 June 2019.

Possible Timeline for iOS 13 release -
  • 3 Jun 2019: Apple will announce and demonstrate iOS 13 at WWDC 2019
  • 3 Jun 2019: iOS 13 beta will be released only for app developers only
  • Jul 2019: Public beta will roll out to everyone who signs up
  • Jul-Aug 2019: A series of updated betas roll out, each coming closer to the final version.
  • Sep 2019: The final public version of iOS 13.0 will be released.
Features of iOS 13 -
  1. Dark Mode
  2. Sleep Mode will stop any notifications until a set time in the morning.
  3. Multiple user accounts on iPad for personalised access.
  4. Revamped iMessage app. Users may be able to create profiles in the Messages app and put a display image with their name.
  5. New categories in the Mail app like Gmail to filter unnecessary mails.
  6. Single new app for 'Find my Friends' and 'Find my Phone'
  7. Updated Maps app for easy navigation setting feature to see navigation to frequently visited places.
  8. Swipe Gestures for Stock Keyboard
  9. New Emojis. Like every year, apple may release new emojis with iOS 13. It include Juice Box, falafel, people holding hands, otter, waffle, sloth and more.
  10. Mouse support on iPad Pro as an accessibility feature.
Apple iOS 13: These features will ‘change’ your iPhones and iPads soon | Gadgets Now

Last edited:
Want info regarding apple watch os6 if you have iphone 6 not6s then will you be able to updates your watch to watch os6 bcoz ios13 is not supported to iphone 6

List of below iphone compatible with ios 13.
Z6upbLv.jpg

iOS 13 may allow users to download any file over mobile data irrespective of File size.

HN1Dfwf.jpg

There is new settings in App Downloads preference in iTunes & App Store to control when app download warning appears. The options include “Always Allow,” which will allow all app downloads over mobile data, “Ask if over 200MB” option will show a warning if size is over 200MB with option to override the warning, “Ask First” option will warn every time you download an app or app update over mobile data.

nEp4ARn.jpg

Source

Last edited:
HELP!!! should i have to buy new iphone above 6s when watch os6 launch as ios13 wont get update or my watch will get watch os6 even with iphone 5, 5s or 6.

Hands on video whats new on ios13 beta1

Hands on video whats new on watch os6 beta1

HELP!!! should i have to buy new iphone above 6s when watch os6 launch as ios13 wont get update or my watch will get watch os6 even with iphone 5, 5s or 6.
For now Apple is trying to make Apple watch a standalone device. But it's not still not a standalone device yet. If you can afford a new iPhone get yourself one for the sake of watch. Or you should skip the update.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock