Apple accepts there is problem with iPad Pro

ABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Apple accepts there is problem with iPad Pro

Apple has finally acknowledged that there is problem with iPad Pro. The company has published a support document that tells users what to do in case there "iPad Pro stops responding and the screen is black".

The company added that it "is aware of this issue and is investigating."

Several users of Apple's new 12.9-inch tablet have taken to discussion forums and social media to complain about how the device's screen refuses to turn back after charging.

A user going with the name 'darkfire.shadows' wrote on Apple's support website:

"Hello,
I got my iPad Wednesday, spent the evening getting it all setup. Restored from back up, ensured everything was there, wiped my iPad air 2 (sold it), deleted it's back up and went on with my normal routine.

At night it was down to 40% so I charged it and went to bed. When I woke up it was "dead". It wouldn't wake up. I needed to perform a hard reset to get it to come to life. Worked on it for a couple of hours and had to run an errand. Plugged it back in as I was going to need a full charge later that day. Came back to it, same thing. Dead. I needed to perform a hard reset to get it to turn on.

Used it more, then last night plugged it in and this morning, same thing. I am thinking that there is an issue with this iPad.

I am now restoring it, since that it what online support recommended I try. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

Thanks."

The post had so far received 349 comments.

For now, Apple's suggestion to users who face this issue is, "To get back to using your iPad Pro, force restart it by pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo."

Apple accepts there is problem with iPad Pro - Times of India

This problem is unexpected for a premium tablet. :sp
Apple should do something as soon as possible to rectify this s/w bug. :(

This problem is similar to "sleep of death" bug, which is common in sony xperia devices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock