Anyone able to exchange their Jio STB?

• Thread starter Winds
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,527

Winds

Reaction score
I was given the black android 7 set top box. Been trying thru customer support to try to change to the blue hybrid one with android 9. Only been given excuses that its not available at the moment.

Anyone been able to secure a exchange?

I was given the black android 7 set top box. Been trying thru customer support to try to change to the blue hybrid one with android 9. Only been given excuses that its not available at the moment.

Anyone been able to secure a exchange?
I don't have Jio setup box, Just want to let you know what could be reason based on my understanding.

So far Jio did not gain the trust/ following in the Setup box field like they got for Jio Sims, It still trying to fall in the line , but users does not want change their service from Current Dth to Jio such easily as Jio thinks because all people know that Jio offers more features for less cost , but people dont know how service / quality is going to be in the longer run. Due to this Jio has less devices on hand with them and they cant start the mass device productions until unless they got bulk orders across India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock