Any USB Portable devices to record/capture HD DTH from HDMI into PC?

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Reaction score
Any USB Portable devices to record/capture HD DTH from HDMI into PC?

I am using Videocon HD and I want to view the HD channels in my Laptop (Vista) through some USB portable devices. Also, I want to take screenshots or record videos. Is there any such device available in India (in marker or online)? Please help me to buy one such device.

Can someone help me to find the device.. I searched in many sites.. But unable find the one that I want.. Most of them are showing External TV Tuners only.. But they are not having HDMI inputs..

Same I want brother, but not availble in India, i think, searched all city, but nothing found, only Tv tuner is availble, you can use that also.

There is an issue of HDCP even you find HDMI input device. Some devices are available like Gefen, Hauppauge etc. What you can do is, purchase an hauppauge device and like Hauppauge HD PVR model 1228 or 1212 and take a good converter HDMI to component which records on 720p / 1080i which is same quality which we are receiving from broadcaster. Following are links of amazon, you can search them anywhere else, it will cost around Rs.20-22k (indian):

Coosis 1080P HDMI to RGB RCA YPBPR Component & VGA Stereo Audio SPDIF Converter | eBay

Hauppauge Computer Works

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hauppauge-Capture-Definition-Hardware-Encoders/dp/B001M0MY10/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1364838778&sr=8-2

Mine is onway

hi in sun direct HD the files u have recorded in usb cant be played in PC nor converted into any other format since sun diret hd encrypt while recording and decrypt while playing in in DTH, so recorded clip can be played in DTH alone

Regarding recording using PC

you need to have HD tv tuner recorder like this

avermedia-aver-3d-capture-hd-tv-tuner-card its available in flipkart for 9-10k there are there model chose the high end model its latest version

check the tv tuner can record 1080p/i before you buying!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock