Android phones vs iphone

1.iphone looks good in every way... I mean body....display...apps... user interface
2. updates... you will get faster update compared to android. As soon as a new version of ios is released you can update iphone...but not possible in android as updates are deliver by oem
3. iphone is costly compared to android phones but its worth
4. resale value of iPhone is more than android phones
5. if you sideload apps or use mod apps then android is better option
6. iPhone have connectivity issue when connecting to an android or windows device (Bluetooth)
6. iTunes is necessary to connecting iPhone to pc

I was agree with design aspect of iPhone as best till S8 came. But S8 changed my opinions. The infinity display, no camera bump though high quality HDR camera, both side glass body etc made me fan of it. Innovation means Samsung in current mobile world. Apple might follow up soon but for now Samsung has did it with S8/S8+.

According to me the features and easy usability also matters and iOS was simple before while android OS was being termed as complicated. Now those days are gone. Android has become lot more user friendly and customizable. So here too android good.

About connectivity, you know android is best. Unlike windows lumia or iOS we do not need same os device to transfer files between devices. Apple terms it as security purposes they disallow transfers. I always wonder why they do not develop an anti virus and let their users transfer between every type os & devices.

Files explorer also more in-depth and managable like desktop on android while in apple many restrictions.

You cannot compare any android phone with iPhone but you can compare Android Os with iOS.
So, let's us take iphone 7 with Samsung S7 Edge. I am avoiding Samsung S8 and iPhone 7+ because both are great if you don't have to sell your kidneys to buy them.

You will find camera quality much times better in Samsung S7 edge than iphone 7.

You get expandable memory option in S7 which is missing in iPhone 7 or any iPhone.

If you say iPhone 7 looks good then S7 Edge is also not much behind. The curved screen is a stellar and has 4k Super Amoled display. On the other hand, you don't even get Full hd display on iphone 7 but it's retina display does good job.

You can install Shareit on iphone and share pics on any android device. If you want to save pics on your pc, then just connect your iPhone with pc and simply copy paste. No itunes is required for transferring pics. But if you need to add any file to your iPhone, then you obviously need iTunes. All this tantrums are not required for Samsung S7 Edge or any android device.

Battery backup is also better in Samsung S7 Edge and it also has Fast charging which is a bliss.

Overall, i find Samsung S7 Edge better in every way. Yes, iPhone lovers will say it is smooth and sexy and it gives lag free experience but if you compare it with low end android devices, it is not fair. Ask any high end samsung user, they will tell you how amazing is the Samsung user experience, especially after Nougat update.
I have tried to give you maximum points to compare. Rest of our bros will also share their thoughts which will help you to decide.. cheers!

However -- I Never had a chance to own an apple device. But I believe it is more secure than any other devices.
My corporate company gave access for pushmail only those who is having apple devices.

I hope u got my point. --- Iphone is for corporate poeple.
Android for common man -- Just an assumption

If something has less users then it is bound to be secured as no one bother about writing malware for that OS.

That's why in desktop we hv almost no malware in Linux whereas we got tons in windows but as the same Linux is very popular in mobile and so we see lots of adware in Android.

But phishing attack is same on all platforms as it is browser based and doesn't depend upon which OS you use. And it's the phishing which causes biggest harm in terms of financial loss.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock