Seeking Help Android mobile with HDMI output in India

Anto benu

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Kindly suggest me an Android mobile/tablet with HDMI output(micro/mini HDMI) in the price range of 10k-15k. The objective is to view JIO Tv/hotstar in big screen through HDMI cable, since casting is removed by most apps. i already have a fire Tv Stick but unable to view any live channels.

Thanks,
Anto

Hi friends,

Kindly suggest me an Android mobile/tablet with HDMI output(micro/mini HDMI) in the price range of 10k-15k. The objective is to view JIO Tv/hotstar in big screen through HDMI cable, since casting is removed by most apps. i already have a fire Tv Stick but unable to view any live channels.

Thanks,
Anto

If you have firetv stick, install sun nxt and you can watch all sun network channels with other some news channels with 50 rupees per month.

yes,, screen mirroring works fine for youtube/playing local videos(mx player), but once i open hotstar/jio tv the mirroring stops, might be in latest fire tv stick they have restricted it. :(

If you have firetv stick, install sun nxt and you can watch all sun network channels with other some news channels with 50 rupees per month.
Thanks bro!! but i prefer sports channels,, sony, star, sky sports,, any ideas to view it by firestick??

yes,, screen mirroring works fine for youtube/playing local videos(mx player), but once i open hotstar/jio tv the mirroring stops, might be in latest fire tv stick they have restricted it. :(
Ill check at night if I am getting same problem or not .

Thanks bro!! but i prefer sports channels,, sony, star, sky sports,, any ideas to view it by firestick??
If you have tata sky account the Open browser in firestick and go watch.tatasky.com, you can watch sports channels.

If you have tata sky account the Open browser in firestick and go watch.tatasky.com, you can watch sports channels.

sorry brother,, i only have Airtel dth in the primary TV, i dont have tata sky account :( ..This HDMI viewing purpose is for my secondary TV which i dont want to spend too much just to view sports content on weekends. Also i feel screen mirroring/casting reduces the quality to certain extent and the screen lags sometimes. I tried connecting my laptop HDMI output to TV and there were no lags :D. In the similar way i am trying to figure out a android device(mobile/tablet) which can share its display through HDMI. I could see many of those devices in amazon.us or amazon.ca but none in Amazon.in :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock