Amazon Prime Music Updates

So we can't add songs in queue like Google play music ?
Well that's disappointing

Currently the google play store on the Sony 4k android tv does not have the app.

So we can't add songs in queue like Google play music ?
Well that's disappointing
Okay, explored mobile app and found that we can add songs in queue in app but not possiable in web version.

Sometimes I want to listen to a song that is not on my phone, so I play it on YouTube but the problem is that if we minimize the app then the video stops playing.
So here Amazon music will be very useful. (y)

I found the queue function a bit clumsy than Google play Music

New version available.

Screenshot_20180303_191414_Google_Play_Store.jpg

No way, there is no proper content on Amazon Music right now. I was excited like you to click the uninstall button on all the other music streaming apps. But my excitement was totally busted when I logged in and checked the content. They have to add a LOT of content to even compete with the other streaming apps like Wynk.
I don't listen to regional songs. I find all my favorite English songs and albums.

Telugu content improved a lot over last 4 days. Looks like they are adding rapidly.

Rock and metal content is decent for now. They need to add more death metal music. Most of the well known bands are present.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock