• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion Amazon Prime Music News and Updates

thisisjagan

Guru
Reaction score
No way, there is no proper content on Amazon Music right now. I was excited like you to click the uninstall button on all the other music streaming apps. But my excitement was totally busted when I logged in and checked the content. They have to add a LOT of content to even compete with the other streaming apps like Wynk.
I don't listen to regional songs. I find all my favorite English songs and albums.

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Telugu content improved a lot over last 4 days. Looks like they are adding rapidly.

4K dude

Geek
Reaction score
Rock and metal content is decent for now. They need to add more death metal music. Most of the well known bands are present.

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
I got to say I'm disappointed with prime music. Regional content hasn't improved over time and still there are so many albums missing in Telugu.

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Chromecast support has been added on Android app. Things settled between Amazon and Google then?

Akhil D

Pro
Reaction score
Chromecast support has been added on Android app. Things settled between Amazon and Google then?
Hey chromecast support is there from long time in Amazon prime music. Chromecast is not there only for amazon prime video :), and I won't expect it to come sooner also

Siva

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey chromecast support is there from long time in Amazon prime music. Chromecast is not there only for amazon prime video :), and I won't expect it to come sooner also
Ok. I'm a little out of touch with Android as I'm using iPhone now. It's good news.

sumitroy

Senior Author, OnlyTech
Staff member
Reaction score
How many devices are allowed :huh:

obl1pJE.jpg

Top Bottom