Amazon Prime Music Updates

ties with everything...but launching when???? it almost 4 month of soft launch in India but till now not officially launched... bad

ties with everything...but launching when???? it almost 4 month of soft launch in India but till now not officially launched... bad
Yes very bad from Amazon even they have launch in Australia this month but it's taking too long in India which was launch in 1st Feb 2018 under three plan:
Amazon Music Unlimited will arrive with three pricing tiers
The monthly plan options are:
  1. The Echo Plan, offering full access to Amazon Music Unlimited at the price of $4.99AUD/month on a single Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Plus
  2. The Individual Plan at $11.99AUD/month
  3. Or the Family Plan, which will allow up to six members of a household to share a subscription for just $17.99AUD/month

Last edited:
Yes very bad from Amazon even they have launch in Australia this month but it's taking too long in India which was launch in 1st Feb 2018 under three plan:
Amazon Music Unlimited will arrive with three pricing tiers
The monthly plan options are:
  1. The Echo Plan, offering full access to Amazon Music Unlimited at the price of $4.99AUD/month on a single Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Plus
  2. The Individual Plan at $11.99AUD/month
  3. Or the Family Plan, which will allow up to six members of a household to share a subscription for just $17.99AUD/month
so what do u think? what will be the price in India? It should not exceed 99/-month as gaana, wynk,saan,Google play music charging 99/-per month here..
Till Now As echo user I'm enjoying it as free But maybe they will charge later for that also..

so what do u think? what will be the price in India? It should not exceed 99/-month as gaana, wynk,saan,Google play music charging 99/-per month here..
Till Now As echo user I'm enjoying it as free But maybe they will charge later for that also..
Its free with prime membership bro

No they won't charge it's included in prime membership and it is there usp all inclusive prime membership that's for sure.

Amazon music app is now available on Microsoft Store
Link: Get Amazon Music - Microsoft Store
AeRj9vS.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock