Breaking Amazon Launches Echo, Echo Plus, and Echo Dot Smart Speakers Powered by Alexa Voice Assistant in India

abhi1276

Reaction score
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Echo Plus are Alexa-enabled smart-speakers
  • The Echo speakers will be available on an invite-only basis initially
  • Amazon Prime Music will also be available on an invite-only basis
  • The hockey puck-shaped Amazon Echo Dot, priced at Rs. 4,499 (roughly $69), is the most affordable Echo smart speaker from the company. Once you have set it up, you could ask the Echo Dot to play music, read you news, share reminders, and wake you up in the morning. The new Amazon Echo, which offers louder and improved sound quality, is priced at Rs. 9,999 (roughly $154). The Echo Plus, offers even better speakers than the Amazon Echo, and also lets users control other connected things in their house. It is priced at Rs. 14,999 (roughly $231)
  • Amazon Launches Lineup of Alexa-Powered Echo Smart Speakers in India
----------------------------------------

Team Note: Please refrain from posting formatted links of articles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted this in general topic @Bapun Raz bcoz in online section i am not allowed to post it as i am getting message as: You have insufficient privileges to post here.

it will begin accepting the orders for the Echo speakers on an invite-only basis for now. Customers who are interested can request an invite from the website. Amazon India will begin shipping the Echo speakers in the country starting the week of October 30.

I have posted this in general topic @Bapun Raz bcoz in online section i am not allowed to post it as i am getting message as: You have insufficient privileges to post here.
It is not available for normal members bro, only team can post inside that forum along with a few members of the forum.

Intentionally did it, to avoid misuse and promotions.

Today got invite to buy echo, but it appears too costly for me and I already have prme subscription.

zs6gvE8.jpg

Today got invite to buy echo, but it appears too costly for me and I already have prme subscription.

https://i.imgur.com/zs6gvE8.jpg[MG][/QUOTE]

1 year prime subscription will come into effect when your current Prime membership end

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock