Amazon Great Freedom Festival | 6th - 10th August

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
6NPd203.jpg

I am still waiting for delivery of items ordered on last sale(Prime Day) and they are going to start next sale before I receive those 😀

These days amazon delivery is very late, 10 days for delivery in Hyderabad is too much. I had around 10 items from different sellers on my Prime Day order and all of them have very late scheduled date of delivery(10+ days after order date).

I am still waiting for delivery of items ordered on last sale(Prime Day) and they are going to start next sale before I receive those 😀

These days amazon delivery is very late, 10 days for delivery in Hyderabad is too much. I had around 10 items from different sellers on my Prime Day order and all of them have very late scheduled date of delivery(10+ days after order date
Do you noticed any change in prices after prime day for the items you bought.
I saw only 100 rupees difference apart from fire tv devices

Do you noticed any change in prices after prime day for the items you bought.
I saw only 100 rupees difference apart from fire tv devices
Some items had discounts on Prime day compared to regular prices however it was not a big difference.
However sale during Diwali time is the best sale and it usually has best discounts.

These days amazon delivery is very late, 10 days for delivery in Hyderabad is too much. I had around 10 items from different sellers on my Prime Day order and all of them have very late scheduled date of delivery(10+ days after order date).
That is actually surprising. I received all items very quickly (also at Hyderabad). There is one item remaining which is coming from bhiwandi Maharashtra and that will also be delivered today

That is actually surprising. I received all items very quickly (also at Hyderabad). There is one item remaining which is coming from bhiwandi Maharashtra and that will also be delivered today
Ya this does not usually happen with Amazon but this time orders have very long estimated date of delivery for me.
Delivery date of 03-Aug for item ordered on 24-Jul(Amazon fulfilled and prime eligible item) and too for delivery at Kukatpally(not remote location) in hyderbad seems too much for me. Not one but majority of items on order have same issue.

Fire TV Stick 4K@3499 and Echo Dot 3rd Gen @2249 with 500 amazon pay cashback and 10% SBI card discount.

Is it a good deal and both items are good if we compare other stick devices??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock