• Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,065

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Source

Over the coming weeks, you will see the app appear on your Fire TV home screen simply titled “News.” No download or subscription is required to enjoy this new feature; it’s a free experience supported by ads.

What’s coming next
Soon you’ll be able to get the News app on your Fire tablet too. Enjoy at home or on-the-go, and enjoy the same great Alexa experience. Alexa will remember your content preferences for Fire TV and Fire Tablet. You can also expect to see more news providers, more categories, and additional Alexa features over time.

If you have any questions, feel free to tweet us @amazonfiretv or leave a comment below. Happy streaming!

Introducing the News app on Fire TV

Launching in USA only, Correct me if I am wrong.(will be happy if they launch it in India)
Plus the UI is also looking different than what we have in India of Fire tv stick.

I think Fire TV and Fire TV stick are two different products and hence the difference in UI.
Yes you are right both are different products but searched on YouTube & found out that both stick & Stb have same UI.(same as Indian version of Fire Stick)
I think the UI shown in the video is in app UI (News app UI)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock