Discussion Amazon Echo, Echo Plus and Echo Dot - Discussions, Purchase link, Snap, Reviews

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Introductory Offer:

Includes 1 year Prime membership worth ₹499 + 30% discount applicable at checkout

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0725W7Q38/?tag=dreamdth-21

Available exclusively by invitation

61gYBA7xi2L._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
The Amazon Echo Dot will retail for just Rs. 4,499, along with a 30% discount offer, which will be applied at the checkout. The Amazon Echo speaker costs Rs. 9,999, and lastly, the Amazon Echo Plus will be available for Rs. 14,999.

Amazon.in: Press Releases - Amazon Introduces Alexa and the All-New Echo, Echo Plus, and Echo Dot to India
Amazon Echo is a revolutionary device designed entirely around your voice—priced at just ₹9,999, it’s always ready, hands-free, and fast—just ask Alexa and get answers instantly

Echo Plus integrates a built-in smart home hub to easily connect your smart devices—set up and start controlling lights in minutes—no additional hub required and costs ₹14,999

*Put an Echo Dot in every room to interact with Alexa throughout your home—connect it to an external speaker or use it as a standalone device to access all the capabilities of Alexa for just ₹4,499 *

Amazon Prime Music is coming soon to India—available as an exclusive preview on Echo

Echo devices will be available by invitation to customers who want to help shape Alexa as she evolves—invited customers will receive an introductory 30% off purchase price of Echo devices & one year of Prime membership

I got invitation and I am thinking to go 4 Echo dot.
It will cost about 1700/- I think

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock