Sad News Alt Balaji is asking me to pay to remove inappropriate content from kids

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,387

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I bought a MI TV last June from Flipkart. It came with patchwall os which comes with streaming apps and content from Sony Liv, Hungama Play, Voot etc. Unfortunately it also comes with Alt Balaji which not only has inappropriate content. Even certain series have inappropriate names. To hide these content from my cousin's who are really young I wanted to enable kids mode for which I even signed up for. After signing up they are asking me to pay in most arrogant way possible.
Source

I bought a MI TV last June from Flipkart. It came with patchwall os which comes with streaming apps and content from Sony Liv, Hungama Play, Voot etc. Unfortunately it also comes with Alt Balaji which not only has inappropriate content. Even certain series have inappropriate names. To hide these content from my cousin's who are really young I wanted to enable kids mode for which I even signed up for. After signing up they are asking me to pay in most arrogant way possible.
Bro, you're only signed in. You'll get to see only 2-3 free episodes of most series. To view all the episodes (and to enable kids lock), you need to pay (subscribe). Last year I paid yearly subscription of Rs 300.

Thanks for the help I give up anyway.

Last edited:
He is asking to remove the App....Not the notification as you mentioned in first post.

Since you don't want, why don't you just remove it?
There is no option to remove.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock