• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Allahabad renamed as Prayagraj

piinku1

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
What good will it bring? It will only make my expensive maps, atlas and lonely planet irrelevant. Government should compensate us for renaming cities.
It should be compensated from salaries of the cabinet ministers

Jas

Elite
Banned
Reaction score
If,they wanna rename cities ,they can as they are in power.

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
@DJ Roy what have u done about the 30% illegal migrants from Bdesh living in ur state. Have u given them homes ???

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
U feel ur some real secular person ??? what have u done for ur state, where there are 30% outsiders ???
It's not my responsibility to get rid of immigrants. And I am already suffering enough because of BJP government bringing more Hindus to my state from other countries to use them as vote bank. I almost suffered a bomb blast last Saturday by separtist. Who planted a bomb protesting this. We suffer here from both government and separtist. ULFA (I) takes responsibility of Guwahati bomb blast at Panbazar

Last edited:

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
It's not my responsibility to get rid of immigrants. And I am already suffering enough because of BJP government bringing more Hindus to my state from other countries to use them vote bank. I almost suffered a bomb blast last Saturday as a protest this by separtist. We suffer here from both government and separtist. ULFA (I) takes responsibility of Guwahati bomb blast at Panbazar

Ur OK in getting illegal migrants all these years, but have issue in Hindus come to the nation they belong to

piinku1

Guru
Contributor
Reaction score
/hindi.news18.com/amp/news/uttar-pradesh/lucknow-former-justice-of-supreme-court-markandey-katju-suggests-cm-yogi-adityanath-names-of-mor-districts-to-be-changed-upat-1549471.h

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Ur OK in getting illegal migrants all these years, but have issue in Hindus come to the nation they belong to
We here have suffered from both governments. Congress and AIUDF uses illegal migrants for vote banks. But BJP here takes a step further and wants to legally bring migrants here.

Anish Pai

Guru
Reaction score
We here have suffered from both governments. Congress and AIUDF uses illegal migrants for vote banks. But BJP here takes a step further and wants to legally bring migrants here.

BJP is getting in the people who belong to that land. Do u want ur state to go the wrong way ???

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
No, they don't belong here. Every citizen after Independence got to choose where they wanted to stay in India or East Pakistan. They themselves chose East Pakistan. Here in Assam we even let them come here until 1975. In other states they didn't.

Last edited:
Top Bottom